Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sledding

Asher is CRAZY about snow. If there is an icy patch, a snow pile, or a flying flake Asher is rolling in it, crawling through it, or licking it regardless of his attire. He has learned to use his elbows really well to maneuver in the snow for those times when he is not wearing gloves.


Its no surprise that he loves sledding too.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there! So does Emmi! Love the pics. Someone please steal those pj bottoms from Sam!

Sam said...

Mykol, stealing is not the answer. If you want them, just ask and I will give them to you! Well, maybe borrow. I love the pics! Cute buddy.

Vanessa said...

I don't know if my heart is pounding because Asher is so cute or because I want your new lens.
I did have a Sunbeam in my class today that reminded me a lot of Asher. He said YES! to everything I said and had similar features. I can't deny that I gave him special attention.

Sissy Jackson said...

Carrie, Your kid is so darn cute! Hoot said, "can I just take him home?" It will be fun to keep in touch and see your kid. Hay give Carson a Happy Birthday for us tomorrow. All our love, Sis

Joal said...

Is there still snow there? Or has it melted like it did here?

Winter is so much nicer when one's children enjoy the snow.

Those are some vivid photos.