Monday, December 3, 2007

Asher's first snow experience



Sadly, I had little to do with it. Stacey came over to lend us her snow shovel and took Asher as collateral. She took him to the store with her to buy sleds and she told me she would bring him back before she took her kids sledding. I got a text message about an hour later saying that she had taken him to the golf course right by my house where everyone was sledding and that I could walk over and pick him up when I was ready. I left almost right away but not quickly enough to see him go down the hill on Camille's lap. According to Camille Asher "liked it at first" until he got a face-full of snow spray. When I got there he was in the Suburban with Stacey warming up.

We went out in the snow again and Asher was ready to walk in it again. As you can see, he wasn't exactly dressed for the occasion.

No comments: